CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Travel

During our Christmas travel back home to Indiana, we were able to see family & two different churches. On Sunday, I was able to give an up date of our work to the Dupont Baptist Church during their SS. (Dupont is my sending church.) We left & caught the morning service at the Harvest Baptist Church in North Vernon. This is the first church that we started. Pastor Hadley is the man that took the work when we made plans to start another church. They have bought new seating and have also dressed up the platform area. Things looked nice and it was good to see many new faces there.

On our way north, I realized that I'd forgotten my suit and then the boys couldn't find some of their Sunday duds either. Most everything I have on in this picture is borrowed. Life with the Jones family, never a dull moment.

0 comments: